Thursday, September 24, 2009

Desire

Crafts and hobbies are dangerous to the pocket book! There are many hobbies I have avoided for just this reason. You always need just one more thing, one more color, one more sticker, one more something.

I'm finding weaving to be the same. I check Craig's List constantly for various things for the house. Craig's List is how I found my Dorothy loom. She is usually $500-600. I got her from an estate sale that I found on Craig's List for $65! What a deal, right?

So, recently a floor loom appeared on Craig's List. Oh, how I want a floor loom. It's a $3000 loom, and the lady is selling it for $1200. That's more than half the price. Still, I would have to take out a loan for that. Someday I'll get my floor loom. Someday.....

Still, I'm working on my latest project of the lovely blue and grey, but I'm already thinking how I need some different color yarn. Oh hobby bug, how you have bitten me!

No comments:

Post a Comment