Tuesday, September 8, 2009

scarf

My scarf that I finished on Sunday. It is so pretty. I found the yarn at the Dollar Tree and paid $5 for all of the yarn I needed. I was shocked when, a day after I bought the yarn, I was at JoAnne Fabrics and saw the same yard selling for $5.99 each. That would have cost me $30 at JoAnne's. Thank goodness for Dollar Tree!

The colors are just beautiful. It is as long as I am tall, so it is 5 feet, 6 inches in length. Long enough for a scarf. I really had no idea how long it was getting, I just kept weaving. I don't know how to measure things once I start weaving. I guess I'll need to learn to do that.


I'm learning my Dorothy and I'm glad that my warping job for this scarf worked out perfectly. Let's hope that all warping in the future works out just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment